Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's been a while, no one.


Since I can't think of anything I really want to blog about, here's my keyboard right now.


Someone got a grab-bag of keycaps from a collector and I snagged a set of Retro style double-shots from them. I didn't use all of the keys, but the set was incomplete anyway, and it adds to the look, despite these crappy pictures.

While the images don't do it justice, the retro modifiers are a wonder dark shade of gray which gives the board three great shades.

The ESC-row dye-sub Portal | Portal 2 keys are from a group buy months ago that people are desperate to buy, some have even started a second group buy.

Taking the place of my 7/& key is my lucky Shamrock double-shot. Soon I'll be adding a blank, gold-colored zinc Backspace key which should give the keyboard a great shimmer.
Also coming soon are some Riddler question mark
double-shots. They are for R4, the [?] row of course.

Not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment